Monday, August 10, 2009

Sourpuss Clothing Site

In this great time of the recession and my unemployment and loss of $ I thought I'd write about some of my favorite shopping sites rather than SHOPPING on them.

he-he

I think one of my favorite-ist favorite sites EVER is Sourpuss.
Are you Rockabilly, Punk, Rock, just like different awesome clothes? This is the place for you!

Offering such brands as Lucky 13, King Kerosin, Steady, Felon, Attempt, Dickies, Tripp, Fred Perry, Pinup Couture, Collectif, Dirty Devil, Route 66, Lip Service... and on and on.
Cardigans, sweaters, skirts, dresses, pants, swim wear, hoodies, guys, gals, kids, accessories, housewares..it's ALL here.

But my favorite is Sourpuss' very own T-Shirts. Not only are they kick serious butt (think of a lovely horror pinup mash!) but they are as soft and well fitting as can be!
Like these:

Their custom tees run for about $25.00 which is really worth it. Oh yeah, and most of the T-Shirt images are screen printed right into the material which equals OH SUCH SOFTNESS!





Check them out!!!

http://www.sourpussclothing.com/

PS - I have no affiliation with this site AT ALL. Just love 'em so!

No comments:

Post a Comment