Monday, August 10, 2009

Job Interview



So Wednesday I have a job interview, my last one was about a month ago and I'm feeling a bit rusty.

Being the dorkasaurus that I am, I'm RESEARCHING!

Ah, good ol' World Wide Web makes cheating so easy!

Yay! Hey, I never cheated in school, and this seems as a good a time as ever.



I had to quit my job after 6 years a few months back, it was so stressful it was destroying me. Bye bye digestive tract and intestines! haha

Sad to say this interview will be in a similar environment.

HOWEVER, I cannot complain. I just need to get myself off my feet again. I need the bucks! I can feel the interview ulcer starting in...

OH THE BURN.
I get so spastic when I'm nervous and I try to act like I'm a NORMAL person and not pooping bricks but it never works.

I realize everyone gets nervous, but I'm a spazoid in every which way.

ohhhhhhh.......

No comments:

Post a Comment